Thursday, October 20, 2011

Where Is An Organization Fairy When You Need One?

I seriously need to get to business on some organizing in my home.  The temperature drop here is invigorating and has made me feel so motivated to clean out and organize.  For the most part, I'd say my house is pretty organized (though you'd never guess it from these pictures!)  I am one of those odd ball gals that really enjoys being domestic; cooking, cleaning, laundry, yard work, etc.  In my house, there is a place for everything and it's easy to find things.  But sometimes life gets busy and I get lazy which results in piles of stuff that need to find new homes.  I wish I could hire someone to help me because it takes work to figure this stuff out.  All I know is that when my house isn't in order, it doesn't feel peaceful to me.  And these pics ain't peaceful.
--
Anyone got some organization tips?

3 comments:

Kate said...

Kate's organizational tip: how about you cook me a great meal and I'll come and organize.

JKreeger said...

Have you thought of using shoe organzers that hang on the inside of your doors? I will send you a pic on pinterest. It's awesome :)I am in the same boat. I need some organizational tips! :)

JKreeger said...

www.iheartorganizing.blogspot.com

Found this awesome site :) Love the fridge organization.