Wednesday, August 03, 2011

They Called Me Condom Head

 Middle school kids can be crude, but really, what was I expecting from wearing this?  How in the world did I think this hat was cool?  Why my mom didn't stop me from leaving the house like this, I'll never know.  There are so many other things I could mention about these photos, the obvious cheese of the "twin pictures," how much I liked dark nail polish, the closed mouth smile due to braces but let's leave it at that.
~~~
What are some fashion trends gone-bad that you wore with pride?

3 comments:

Laura said...

pouffy bangs with straight hair ... oh yeah, I was stylin ;)

Unknown said...

mine are probably too many to mention! Dresses sewn by my mother when I was in 6th grade. I know one had bells on it and another hand my name embroidered along the bottom. Turtlenecks and over sized sweaters was another miss.

Courtney Baker said...

I had that hat too! I had an entire outfit to go with it- ya know, to make a fashion statement. Did somebody wear it on Full House or some other WB tv show?