Friday, April 25, 2008

Lately

In the last week and a half:
I found a great baking supplies store in town.
My sister-in-law had a birthday.
We've been enjoying our outdoor dining area this season.
Critters are still present.
We enjoyed our first Seder Dinner.
I made 2 Tres Leches cakes for a Latino friend.
We took our Singaporean friends to church last Sunday.
I've been catering a lot of showers.
Today:
It was my day off.
I assembled a piece of furniture and installed shelves.
I took Marlow to the park while I ate lunch.
We dropped off our car to get some repairs.
I had so much fun putting things in my new cabinet.
I made tomato soup and parmesan toast for dinner.
I did laundry.
I dusted and organized.
I watched part of a movie.
I ate ice cream.
I am blogging.

1 comments:

Sara @ Life With the Two said...

Yay for list like this!!! (Much more fun than the list of things that broke!)