Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas in Colleyville

On the first day of Christmas... left Austin late after I got off work and arrived at 3am.
On the second day of Christmas... attended church with Josh and Laura and ate lunch at Bread Winner's Cafe. Went home and played lots of cards and ate a lot throughout the entire week...too much, in fact.
On the third day of Christmas... we saw two movies in the theater; National Treasure Book of Secrets and Charlie Wilson's War. Neither struck my fancy.
On the fourth day of Christmas... Chris and I celebrated our annual Christmas Eve Morning Date with coffee and donuts, then went to the mall for some last minute shopping.
On the fifth day of Christmas... Marlow got lots of love and attention, lots of walks and trips to the park, and lots of toys. He turned 1 year old on the 26th!
On the sixth day of Christmas... we helped Josh and Laura move from one apartment to another.
On the seventh day of Christmas... I spent a day with my mother in law and sister in law. We got manicures, ate lunch, and went shopping. I found a few bargains at some after-Christmas sales.
On the eighth day of Christmas... we slept in a lot and took naps. I made sure not to cook too much and enjoyed several glasses of wine.
On the ninth day of Christmas... we sat down and made plans to get more serious with my business.
On the tenth day of Christmas... we went to a party and hung out with our great Strange friends.
On the eleventh day of Christmas... I realized that the 3 books I brought to read never got opened.
On the twelfth day of Christmas... we are glad to be home.

Christmas morning mimosas!


Sister Laura

our annual donut date

the clan after xmas eve service

my sweet boys

wilkerson duo

0 comments: