Saturday, January 05, 2008

Crossing the Ocean

Chris left yesterday for Singapore. He's there again for work. And I'll join him next week! We've saved up his airline miles every time he's gone (this is the fourth time) and it's given me an essentially free ticket! We're paying $56 for me to go, which is awesome. I'll be there a week with him, then we'll head to Bangkok for 5 days before heading home. I've never been to Asia, so I'm pretty pumped about it. While he's at work every day, I'll have the country (all 5 miles of it) to my self to explore. I've already signed up to attend a tea garden walk, cooking classes, and a Chinese symphony. I'll give a full report, with pictures of course, when we return.

4 comments:

Jane Loomis said...

I hope that y'all have a great trip. My 15 year old brother lives in Shanghai as an exchange student. He just loves it there! All the best on your fabulous journey, Jane Loomis

Leman Family said...

Carey,
Have a safe journey. Greg and I will be in San Antonio over the weekend and we were going to see if we could visit you on Sunday - but then I remembered that you were going to Singapore. We wish you a great and very uneventful flight. Give our greetings to Chris. Take lots of pictures!! Who is caring for Marlow?
Lela

Michelle said...

i love you and hope you have an amazing trip with your hubby. i will miss you even more knowing your are even further away! love love love you.

Sara @ Life With the Two said...

So by stalking, and talking to your mommy, I have found your blog! Hope you have a fantastic trip!