Monday, June 19, 2006

Mom, Dad, and Wedding

The last couple of weeks have been the most fun in a long time. My parents have been on a 3-week vacation around Texas, seeing old friends and meeting new ones. They stayed with us for 5 days last week and they were gracious enough to let Chris and I drag them around different places we wanted them to see. We went hiking on the Greenbelt, visited my school, our church, ate Mexican food and BBQ, went out at 11pm on 6th Street, visited the LBJ Library, toured the Capitol, drove around UT's campus, watched movies, I got to cook for them, and more. It was a ball. I love my parents so much and it is always hard saying goodbye. I'll always be their little girl. :) This last weekend was packed full of fun, too. Laura, my sister-in-law, married into the Wilkerson family. They are honeymooning in Banth, Canada for a week. The wedding was beautiful and so much fun. I was her Maid of Honor, so I had lots to do the day of the wedding. I can't wait to see pictures. Back to school now. I have 2 more weeks until I'm out of this current block, then I have a one week vacation!! Woo hoo. I'll have to soak up my summer break in 7 days. Chris took off a couple days, too, but we're not positive what we're doing yet. We're trying to save the pennies, so our trip will most likely be a froogle one.

0 comments: