Thursday, February 16, 2006

Baby Peyton




For 2 weeks now, I have been nannying for the Travis family, who go to my church. Madison is 3 and Peyton is 7 months. This week I just have Peyton because Madi is visiting with her grandparents for a week in Houston. I've been taking Peyton back to our apartment everyday, and we've been having lots of fun together. :) She is crawling a lot, but can't quite stand up on her own yet. She loves music and looking at her reflection in the mirror. She likes it when I sing to her in the car, and when she laughs, it sounds like her voice is shaking--pretty cute. I took a few pictures of her to show you. I wish I could upload the video clips, too. I want you to take a close look at the picture of her and see if you notice anything....see that itty-bitty tooth on the bottom? That's all she's got! Soo cute. :)

Also, I made lots of Valentine cookies (Mom's recipe, of course!) for Chris to take to work. We weren't able to celebrate V-Day together because he's been really busy with work, and I had to babysit practically all day that day. Chris was fine with that because he believes that V-Day is just a holiday that Hallmark created to sell more and get richer. But because it's important for every woman to know that she's loved and appreciated, and because dates are just good for a marriage and fun, we're going out tonight to celebrate our love for each other and God's love for us. :) More details to follow...I'm not sure what Chris has up his sleeve for tonight.

0 comments: