Thursday, February 23, 2012

Revisiting 2012 Resolutions

I posted some resolutions for this year and wanted to look back and see how I'm doing a month later.

Brush my kids' teeth more consistently.  I'll be honest that it's still not every night (We're only shooting for once a day here, right?), but we're at it about 4x a week now.  Why do I forget so easily to do this?

Add flax seed more often.  Check.  I add it once a day now to something we're eating.

Log my runs.  Check!  I've been using MapMyRun and I love keeping track of the stats!  I run about 3 times a week at an average of 10 min./mile pace with a total of 70 miles so far this year.

Cook through my recipe box.  Not gonna happen.  I should have actually looked through it thoroughly first.  50% of the recipes are desserts, and Lord knows I don't need any more reasons to buy more butter.

Get the doors on the laundry cabinets.  This one is not in my hands.  ;)
--
I'm feeling pretty productive so far this year.  Maybe I should make some additional goals...

1 comments:

jen said...

we are terrible about brushing teeth too. 4 days a week is probably about as good as it gets for us too. although, her morning breath has been a good reminder lately :)