Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cooking Goal in 2012

When I got married 6 1/2 years ago, I was given quite the collection of recipes from family and friends. I store them in a little box and rarely look through them.  But I want to change that!  So I figured I would challenge myself this year to cook through the whole box. Maybe I'll conquer my fear of casseroles through this experience.  Kidding.  I don't have a fear of casseroles, for Heaven's sake.  I'm an equal opportunity eater, folks.  You know me.

I digress.

I reserve the right to tweak the recipes though, such as making my own crust instead of buying pre made. I'm sure I will share with you some thoughts along the way.
-
Do you have a similar collection of recipes? Do you use them or do they collect dust, like mine? I'm hoping to find some stellar dishes that I didn't know about.

1 comments:

JKreeger said...

Great idea!! Good luck, Sweetie!