Friday, September 23, 2011

How I Got Pee On My Face {And Other Musings From My Week}

Lessons learned...
1) Always check to make sure the pee is no longer in the potty before chucking it under your arm to carry through the carpeted house to the car (for those times a toilet is not around, such as the park or long road trip).  
2) Driving around town all.day. with the emergency brake on is not in the best interest of your car.
3) Before leaving home, make sure child #2 is in the backseat, not just secured in her car seat...in the garage.
4) Tantrums in the middle of Target are not a big deal.  Tantrums in the middle of Target are not a big deal.  Tantrums in the middle of Target are not a big deal.
5) Homemade chai tea latte has the potential to fix just about anything.

5 comments:

Brittany P. said...

wow girl~ I am so sorry!! rough week~ but also, thanks for the laughs. I am with you on the pee thing~ not so fun!! I've had a few straight shots so far in his 6 short months of life!

Laura said...

I love you sister! :)

Hatch 5 said...

Oh, my word, Jim and I are both DYING laughing!

Danitad said...

you put a smile on my face

Sara @ Life With the Two said...

My lesson of the week was:
If you have two kids with the same first initial, you must read the entire name on the brown luch bag. Otherwise, the one marked for "Zoe" will be claimed by a chid named Zoe, but is, in fact, NOT the Zoe you packed the lunch for.