Thursday, July 14, 2011

I Don't Know What This Says About Me...

These are the original Fisher Price Little People from my childhood.  I loved playing with them and of course, they all had names. From memory, I can still tell you what all of their names are.  Joanie and Julie are identical twins, by the way.  Mustache Bob is the father of Bobby.  I liked my originality of Firemen #1 and #2.  And then there's the token black guy, Larry.  Apparently Rufus was all I could think of for the dog's name.  Grandpa is also a librarian, hence the glasses.  Because, duh.  All librarians wear glasses.  Holly is pretty bossy.  Jane wants to be like Claire.  They are in the same grade and Jane dresses like Claire whenever possible.  Joey is the baby because he's only got a few strands of hair.  Billy plays baseball in the Little League.  Surprisingly, Zack looks a lot like Joey, but they aren't related at all.  And Zack isn't a baby.  In fact, he's the cool kid with the buzz cut.  Susan's got great eye make-up, don't you think?  Oh, how I loved my Little People.

0 comments: