Friday, July 29, 2011

Book Jacket Puzzles

Hardcover books come with that paper jacket, right?  I don't know if this is the case with other peoples kids, but Vera loves to take them off and they get ripped up easily.  It's kind of pointless putting them back on, so I decided to reuse them and make puzzles. Again, another use for cardboard.  All you do is glue the jacket onto the cardboard, trim off the sides, and cut into puzzle shapes.  I also store these in manila envelopes.

Supplies
book jacket
cardboard
scissors
glue stick
Total Cost - free!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw another cute puzzle idea earlier today. You glue tongue depressor sticks to the back of a photo. Cut into strips for arranging.

Pamela said...

Genius, carey! I have a stack of these in her closet, that is what I shall d w them. Thanks for sharing the craftiness.