Tuesday, June 28, 2011

File This Under "If I Were Single"


Wrap burlap around some picture frames, hang them on a wall, and display your pretty things.  I would have never come up with rocks on a platter to show off finger jewelry.  All I wear are my engagement and wedding bands anyway.  But I love these ideas!  I can totally picture the wrapped frames in a single lady's home.  Not so sure my husband would be a fan of it though.

How do you organize your jewelry?  I've cleaned out recently, so I have much fewer pieces than I used to own, but I hang my necklaces on some belt hooks in the closet.  On Chris's first business trip to Singapore he brought me back a jewelry box which is one of the most thoughtful and best gifts he's ever given me.  I keep earrings in it along with some bracelets, ponytail holders, bobby pins, my high school class ring, and other costume jewelry.  What's your storage solution?

1 comments:

Michelle said...

even better, those are dried beans. how appropriate for a chef. i saw these photos yesterday too, what a gorgeous space. i'm with you, the only jewelry i wear regularly are my wedding rings. r. got me a jewelry box as a wedding gift (family tradition). so what little bit of important jewelry i own fits in there.