Wednesday, March 23, 2011

She's Growing Up.

 My little big girl is 17 months old now.  She's friendly, animated, dramatic, opinionated, and sweet.  She eats about 5 clementines a day and blows her nose on everything.  Her "hi" is two syllables and she loves to give hugs to animals.  She's still a great eater and loves her sleep.  Her feet must have gone through a growth spurt because I bought her new shoes about a month ago and almost none of them fit now.  She can't stand anything in her hair and will yank it out about 5 seconds after it's in.  She is happiest outside where she has free reign to be her own boss.  She eats dirt like nobody's business and has recently required that she help me "make her bed" every morning by helping me fold her blanket.  She loves having a project, her best bud is "Marmo," and she loves a long wagon ride around the neighborhood.  I feel pretty stinkin blessed that I get to hang out with her everyday.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I LOVED hanging out with her last night. Her laughing...oh man, that's fun.

eakant said...

Vera is so adorable! And I love the name Lydia Ruth! You and Chris are so blessed!