Monday, January 10, 2011

Um, I Don't Know

I haven't had many thoughts lately to share with my blog stalkers (ahem, Dad).  So I will go to my trusty little box of questions that I so love.

Q:  "If you could master one instrument which would it be?"
A:  Easy.  Piano.  I think knowing how to play the piano would be helpful for knowing how to play other instruments.  I wish I would have learned growing up.

Q for you:  Growing up, did your parents make you take some type of music lesson and did you appreciate it?  Would you suggest it for your kids?

And now I will go eat a piece of pumpkin pie.  Because it's 2:42 in the afternoon and my baby is sleeping and I've gotten my "to do" list done for the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carey - My parents "strongly encouraged" my brother and I to play the piano. I am very glad that I took lessons and learned how to read music. I haven't played the piano for years, but am hoping to purchase one eventually. :) Mila

Sara @ Life With the Two said...

My left hand refuses to cooperate to play the piano, so it's one of the few instruments I can't play. (Tuba is also on that list.) I miss playing music. It was so much of who I was back then. I can't wait for my kids to start lessons. The oldest one wants to play the violin.