Thursday, January 06, 2011

That Wasn't Hard

I thought I'd count the number of items today that I had piled in the guest room to get rid of, thinking maybe I'd be about half way there.  I happened to be right at 100 items, if not a little over.  They include:

1 body pillow (came free with the purchase of our mattress 4 years ago and I've never really used it)
4 placemats
1 runner
12 linen napkins
1 plastic container
3 pieces of wall decor
8 black picture frames
1 umbrella
4 maps (Texas, Indiana, Indianapolis, Austin)
1 unopened pkg. of photo paper
2 postcards (that I never sent; 1 from St. Joe, Michigan and 1 from Bangkok)
1 watch
2 ziplock bags of old jewelry; earrings, pendants, necklaces, etc.
1 bag of buttons
13 red taper candles (that are not worth my time standing in the return line at Wal-Mart)
1 small decorative chair (that I had hopes of painting and using somewhere)
8 books
2 cleaning gloves
2 (cute) purses (that I don't need)
1 travel Scrabble (never used)
1 Cribbage set (never used)
1 car sunshield
1 duvet cover (that I'm attempting to sell)
2 matching shams
2 soap containers
1 ceramic toothbrush holder (slightly damaged, but usable)
3 porcelain heart-shaped ramekins
1 cozy
1 apron
6 pillow cases
2 guitar tuners (extras)
1 wine opener
7 pieces of clothing

1 comments:

jen said...

what size are the black frames? i may be interested in them :)