Wednesday, April 07, 2010

spruced up.

we have friends who recently bought a house in our neighborhood, which we are so excited about! throughout their process of looking for a home, i got to look at a lot of pictures of floor plans, backyards, paint jobs gone bad, and areas that would need a little TLC. they finally found a perfect home for them and it's one mile from our street. in the process of looking at pictures with them, i got a little antsy and wanted to change up the guest room a bit. it's nothing major, but with just the purchase of a bookcase, it looks a lot different and fulfilled my desire to rearrange and organize. :)

here's the before
and the after
this is an area i need help with. what do i do with this wall space? i took down wall ledges and will remove the drywall anchors to clean it up. any ideas? i think i will also paint the dresser. this is my childhood dresser that was in my room, growing up. isn't he handsome??

1 comments:

Susan said...

I love the little square pillow you added to the bed :) I'm so glad you're now a member of the senior year pillow club. I'm sorry you didn't get one in 2003, but I was so happy to give it to you when you visited last month. Love you!