Monday, March 09, 2009

New Curtains!

After months of looking for a way to hang curtains in our breakfast nook, I finally found this tension cable hardware at IKEA. Since it's such a wide window, we weren't able to do the typical rod, but I am very pleased with how it turned out. I took a shower curtain that I had purchased a long time ago that I never used and recycled the fabric for the curtains. I'm not much of a seamstress, so this project of sewing a bunch of straight lines was just the right level of difficulty. :)




3 comments:

Michelle said...

i love it!

Laura said...

you've done it again! soooo cute! cant wait to see all of the changes y'all have made to your house this weekend!

Sara @ Life With the Two said...

That's awesome!
You know, I have a friend who uses clips and bedsheets for curtains, and it's awesome. good job with this!