Friday, January 09, 2009

Seasonally Confused?

Is it just me or is anyone else down here in Austin seasonally confused?? I mean, it was almost 90 degrees yesterday and it's not even mid-January. Come on! I miss the cold. Bring back sweater weather! I raked my front yard yesterday because our monterrey oaks decided to shed their leaves during our vacation and with the sun out now, our grass would die unless we got them up. I feel like it's already summer time but leaves are still falling and Christmas lights are still up in the neighborhood. Weird.

2 comments:

Mark, Lana, Addelynn, and Eleanor Rohrer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark, Lana, Addelynn, and Eleanor Rohrer said...

Oops having technical difficulties! I just wanted to tell you that if you no longer want to feel seasonally confused, you can come to visit us. We had a span of 3 days where we did not see positive temperatures. Waking up to 30 below (real temp, not wind chill) is oh so fun.