Friday, January 09, 2009

The Chronicles of Carey: January 9th

1995 (Hilarious!!!)
It will be Andy's birthday soon. He will be 14!!! Just think, in one year he'll be taking Driver's Ed. Oh my! Tomorrow I'm wearing a white turtle neck, my navy blue body suit, and blue jeans. For Valentine's Day I'm wearing Mom's red shoes, my red silk shirt, red socks, and I have red sweat pants but not so sure if it'll look okay with the silk shirt. Guess what, it's Girl Scout cookie time. I had one whole order form done in 3 days! I'm working on my second one already. I'm sorry but it's 9:35pm (and my bedtime on school nights is 8:30). I really have to get going. Thanks for listening!

2002
...This decision really showed that I have no integrity and shallow character. But despite all of the bad that has happened, I praise God for J's sweet spirit, her uplifting and forgiving spirit. She's helped me so much...oh how I will long for her to be near when she is gone. But I believe God crossed our paths for a reason and I am thankful for her.

2003
I am at the plasma donation center waiting to get in. Need the extra bucks. I have to pick up Aaron from his job and bring him to school. He's grounded from the car for a week because he got a speeding ticket.

2004
I understand now what it feels like to be refined. You brought me through that painful process, stripping away impurities from my life, so that I could look more like You. I want to know You more. You are all that matters.

2005
If all goes well, Chris and I should know by the end of the month where we will be moving. That is exciting! It's weird how willing I am to move to an unknown location. I feel comfortable with this life change. It will be fun to see what it will be like to live with CB. What a blessing the Lord has given me; to love my heart out on him all the days of my life.

2006
I had my first day of culinary school today. For some crazy reason, I still get nervous on the first day of school...I enjoyed getting up early actually...hot tea and a little something for the stomach and off I go.

0 comments: