Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Week In the Life: Saturday

Not quite as exciting of a day. But it was Saturday and I didn't have to work, so it was a good day. We slept in, then I got up and went to brunch at my friend's apartment.
After lunch, my boys and I went to Zilker for the afternoon.
What an absolutely beautiful day it was!
And we took Marls for a swim.Watched the game when we got home (although it's close to impossible to see the score on our TV, let alone a football flying through the air.) and pretty much sat in front of the TV the rest of the day.
Our friend, Jen, took her Fundamentals of Engineering exam today and her husband threw her a surprise party. We ate burritos and played washers in their backyard.

Started a load of laundry.
Flipped through a magazine advertising holiday items and it made me want to use the coupon.Cleaned the kitchen.
Took a quick inventory of the pantry.Posted my climbing shoes on Craig's List to sell.

0 comments: