Friday, October 24, 2008

A Week In the Life: Friday

Good morning!

What do I do when home alone by myself all day, you ask? Why, listen to as much honky-tonk and twang as possible, of course!...While I had a 5-hour date with these guys.
Baked our bread for next week. Two loaves of honey wheat.
Chris came to eat lunch, then worked from home the rest of the day. Needless to say, my music was vetoed.
I cleaned off the driveway.
And gave the plants a much needed drink.

Butternut Squash Soup with a bit of curry powder, coconut milk, and ginger. Alongside, warm out-of-the-oven bread with goat cheese.
After dinner, we attempted to spend a $25 dollar Simon Giftcard Chris got from work for teaching a class, but $25 isn't much for a guy at a mall, so we left empty-handed.
Back at home with mischievous Marley.

1 comments:

Sara @ Life With the Two said...

You make me giggle. And now I'm really hungry too. Meanie!