Thursday, June 05, 2008

Chez Nous

Trying on our wedding attire. My self-check every year is to make sure I can still fit in my dress. :) Chris is wearing his suit he got in Thailand.


We ate a wonderfully delicious pre-fixed meal last night at one of Austin's best kept secrets--Chez Nous. It's such a quaint, little building that's not overly decorated in the French country theme. The service was great and the food even better. Here's what we consumed:

Appetizer: Escargot en Bourgogne with a celebratory beverage of Kir Royale

1st Course: (me) Duck Liver Paté with chornichons and olives
(CB) Potato-Leek Soup

2nd Course: (me) Roasted Pork Loin with Sauteéd Apples and Caramelized Onions
(CB) Grilled Salmon with Vanilla Buerre Blanc and Crab Meat

3rd Course: (me) Créme Caramel
(CB) Mousse au Chocolat

We shared a bottle of a Viogner called Reméage.


1 comments:

Sara @ Life With the Two said...

You guys are too cute!

And I love how Marlow totally tries to steal the picture!