Sunday, May 11, 2008

Turning Twenty4

So many people blessed me this week by loving on me through cards, emails, phone calls, gifts, meals, and attending my party. THANK YOU TO ALL! I felt really celebrated. The entire week was full of fun and it just built with excitement until my party Friday night. I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I would have liked to, but these will have to do.


JRF and I enjoyed almond croissants for breakfast at Enoteca. They are dangerous!
I finally used my gift certificate that I got at Christmas for a massage. It was wonderful!

Then, I met Lydia for lunch downtown before running to the mall to buy an orange shirt.
I sort of had an orange-n-black color scheme for my party.
And I had to match, of course, but didn't have an orange shirt.

Here, the remaining few couples at the end of the night.


0 comments: