Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Happy Birthday, Lydia




Sunday night was my friend's birthday dinner. I cooked a Kosher meal since we are right around Hanukkah time, even though none of us are Jewish. Scott & Lydia enjoy good food just like us, so it's always fun to eat together. The menu was:

Watercress, Avocado, Smoked Salmon, Pomegranate Seeds with Sherry Vinaigrette
Potato Latkes
Sparkling Rosé

Golden Beet Soup

Roasted Rack of Lamb with Lamb Sausage Crust with Grape Port Sauce
Minted Pea Spaetzle
Tempranillo

White Chocolate Trifle with Spiced Pear & Mascarpone
Coffee

1 comments:

maria said...

I am so glad that I got the link to your blog. Its great that I'll be able to keep up with you even though we live busy lives. I'll have to say I am very impressed with the menu I saw on your post. Wow! You are actual chef! That is awesome! It looks like you and Chris are doing well. I'll definitely be checking back for updates! Love you, (your cousin) Maria