Friday, May 04, 2007

A Little About Me

I haven't worked much this week, but I have kept busy with my never-ending To Do list. I think that's a sign of a Type A person, for sure. I enjoy checking things off my list. It gives me a sense of satisfaction at the end of the day. I like living by a schedule and love looking to see what's on the day's agenda or what is coming up in the next couple of weeks. I'm a planner, too. When people come to visit or when we take a vacation, I have a list of ideas to go, places to see, etc. I've learned that this isn't a way to help Chris enjoy vacations. He is the opposite in liking to have no plan, no agenda, no schedule. We'll see what we see and do what we do. Such open-endedness, but we've found a way to coexist and enjoy vacations together. I also like consistency. I'm fine with change, and in fact, I love spontaneity, but normally for life, I like to know what's going on and to be able to count on something consistent. I'm not really into personality tests, like the Meiers Briggs, but I do remember that I'm an ESFJ. I think that means I'm an extrovert, sensory, feelings, and judging??? You probably notice my personality even in the way that I write letters or emails or blog, even. I love bullets and paragraphs. I like to organize my literary expressions in such a way that is clear and consise as possible.

1 comments:

Abay Barho said...

Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.
https://www.urdupoint.com/dictionary/english-to-urdu/introvert-meaning-in-urdu/53419.html