Thursday, January 11, 2007

Some Highlights From Our Trip (in order of appearance)

#1: Spending time with my cousin, Carrie! I can't believe how big she is. She was a Junior Bridesmaid in our wedding a year and a half ago, but I remember her looking like a little girl then. She's definitely a pre-teen now...watch out, world!
#2: Singing with the Singers--well, not really. They are our dear friends from Purdue. They both work at Purdue Christian Campus House, where Chris and I worked. They met us for lunch one day while we were in Anderson. We love you guys!
#3: Undoubtedly, I had a blast with my best friends from high school. They make the trip home worth it and super-fun! Everytime we get together I always manage to get all emotional on them, telling them how beautiful they are, how much they mean to me, and talking about Jesus's amazing grace. How thankful I am for Stephanie, Jenny, Michelle, and Susan.
#4: I got to go to Aaron's (my twin brother) girlfriend's graduation open house. Allison is second from the left. This is her family. She's very sweet and we love her!

0 comments: