Thursday, January 11, 2007

More

#5: The Gordons! I hadn't seen them in 5 years, but we managed to snag a couple minutes together, meeting at a store. We went to the same church, then they moved to NC. I used to babysit these boys when they were little guys...sniff, sniff. Keith and Heather look just the same. Miss you lots.
#6: Time with Aaron. Nuff said. Love that boy.
#7: How adorable is this?! Abby, my sweet little cousin, just set the stage for all the fun that was had with Billy Bob teeth on New Year's Day at my parents' house. I enjoyed getting to see my mom's extended side of the family. It had been since Thanksgiving of 2005.
#8: Home. This picture captured the "home" feeling for me. As new people are added to our family, my mom and dad just make way for more stockings and pound more nails into the mantel. I soaked up the time I had with my parents and siblings. They are just wonderful and I am very blessed.

0 comments: