Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Resurrection of the Roach

So evidently it is possible to stun cockroaches, but not kill them. I just assumed it was dead since it layed on it's back for hours, but last night when we went to the house to bring some more stuff, I checked on it in the garage and it was definitely alive, on it's belly. So I think I need to physically crush it next time after I've disabled it. Today I called and set up our first pest control service to make sure we don't get any more.

Chris wanted me to mention on here that we won the lottery the other day...a whopping $4.00. Every now and then we take our chances and use a dollar to buy a scratch-off ticket, and this time we were victorious.

Ordered a refrigerator yesterday. We didn't expect to have to buy one, but there was a miscommunication in our contract, so now we have a new frige. It's being delivered on Monday. It's black, and has the freezer on the bottom.

0 comments: