Wednesday, January 18, 2006

One Sick Puppy

Last Friday I had all four of my wisdom teeth extracted, and since, I have been battling sickness and pain. I took the recommended narcotic, but because I was unable to eat (and haven't done much of it since Friday), I got really sick from the medication. Also, I knew that I wouldn't be able to function very well at school this week or driving to and from, so I stopped taking it. But as a result, I've had to deal with the really painful recovery. It's been 5 days and I'm still not better. I'm just taking Tylenol religiously and making sure that I get a nap in during the afternoons. So, life hasn't been very enjoyable lately. Tonight I made dinner, even though I can't eat anything solid yet, because I've felt bad for Christopher eating mac and cheese, spaghetti, and whatever else he's gotten by on while I've been out of service.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you! Praying for you!