Monday, November 07, 2005

Anticipation

I have been anticipating this week to be a crazy one. On the calendar were three exams and a paper due. Well, now two exams to go. My head is spinning with ontological, cosmological, and teleological phrasing, as well as the history of the Mayans, Incans, and Aztecs. I'll most likely dream about all that tonight. Spaghetti for dinner because it's quick, easy, and yummy. I will be homeworkin' it tonight with the Physics. Oh, the joys of being a student. Oh, yeah, and of course "Prison Break" is on tonight. I might be the only person I know (besides my husand) that watches it. I love it. It gives me weekly suspense and something to look forward to seeing the next week...kind of like reading a book and anticipating the next chapter, but not quite.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey friends down in Texas...I was wondering if they have "the light" down in texas?? :-P

Kevin said...

Prison break. That was on TV once i saw on the weekend. It had like a marathon going on or something. I could unfortunately stay for 2 hours worth, but it was pretty intense and deffinately kept me at the end of my seat... even though i was laying down while watching it. Unfortunately i work while it is showing, and for some odd reason my sister stole my VCR so i can't record anything.

Anonymous said...

We did see it, man. No matter what anyone else says to disbelieve. Do you remember how crazy/freaky it was?? Muahahaha..how fun. Good memories. Miss you, friend. :)