Thursday, November 10, 2005

All Things Considered

Exams are over, dinner is done, and my weekend begins. Tomorrow night we're heading out to Guadalupe River State Park, about 2 hours away, for our first official camping trip. Yay! I have a packing list ready full of all the essentials that we need for a pleasant outdoor weekend. :) We're really looking forward to hiking and hopefully we'll get to canoe some, too. We've never been there, but the pictures we've seen look beautiful. The weather here is still in the upper 80's, believe it or not, so that'll be nice for us. On the note of weather, I must admit that I'm really missing the cool, breezy Midwest Fall this year. We'll be heading back to Indiana in a couple of weeks for Thanksgiving and I'm looking forward to seeing the beautiful trees. I'm excited even moreso to see family and friends! We will be going up to Purdue on Saturday and we are SOO excited for that. Just can't say how much we've missed our community there. Those friends will never be replaced. They are just too special for words. It's sad to move away and communicate less often with everyone, but for some crazy reason, God calls us out of our comfort zone and away from all that we know in order that we learn to simply put our complete and utmost reliance, dependence, faith, and trust in Him. His is most worthy of praise, and I could just write on and on about the blessings He's poured out on us. In fact, if you're interested, email me and I'll let you know. Otherwise, you can just take my word for it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

please don't post spam on my site.