Wednesday, February 08, 2012

This Happens Daily

Fact.  My tea usually steeps for 12 hours at room temperature before I drink it.  I intend to consume it while it's hot, but the mornings are driven usually by a rather energetic 2 year old and a baby who puts a hook so tight around your arm that you don't put her down.  I usually find my cold mug in the microwave around lunch time, reheat it at that point with great ambitions once again, but almost always do I get caught up in something else and forget about it.  Thus after the kids are down I drink my day-long brewed tea.  Should that gross me out?  It's one of the exciting times of my day, actually.

2 comments:

M Heffelfinger said...

I do the EXACT same thing!! I wonder, would the incredible taste of fresh brewed coffee or tea blow our minds if we ever had just one more tiny taste? Also thanks for turning me on to the Crappy Pictures blog. I now follow you AND her!

jen said...

i re-heat coffee left over in the pot from the day before almost everyday. in fact, i'm a little bummed if i wake up one morning and realize i didn't have any left over from the day before. who has time to drink coffee in the morning-much less MAKE it and drink it?