Wednesday, May 04, 2011

She's Pretty Awesome.

I just need to brag.  We have been fortunate to receive meals from many friends who have stepped up to the plate to help us out after baby # 2 entered the scene.  We are really feeling the love, the extra cushion in our budget, and the break from cooking.  Thanks to everyone who has signed up!

But there is this one amazing friend that just blows everyone else out of the water.  A delicious dinner was delivered to our door tonight with a personal note from her.  Get this.  She freakin lives in Germany.  How amazing is that?  She went the extra mile (thousands, actually...and a time change in there, too) to figure out how to get us dinner.  And I have no idea how the typed up note from her was included in that, too, but I'm completely impressed and feeling super loved.

I think we can all learn a lesson from her about generosity.  I make up too many excuses sometimes because it's not convenient or easy to give, but really that's uber lame.  (Like my usage of German vocab there??)

Thank you, Sara!

1 comments:

Sara @ Life With the Two said...

Oh you crazy woman. I promise it was not that big of a deal. Especially when you have as many mob connections as I do.

You (again) are so very welcome.