Friday, January 21, 2011

The Chronicles of Carey: January 21st

1995
I need some music to listen to and something fun to do.  I will play with my doll house.  I actually think it is too babyish, but I still think it is fun.

2002
I am dating both Trevor and Evan right now.  It's semi-serious with both, but weird having feelings for both of them.

2003
It's weird to think that I am actually of the age now to be in college.  The 18 years I lived at home sure went fast.  I seems like just yesterday that I was in elementary school or played volleyball in middle school or was in "Joseph" in high school.  Now I am a student at Purdue University and it's like I slid into this new life stage pretty quickly.

2004
Lord, I want to mention and lift up to You this guy named Chris Bonser.  If this is not Your plan, lead me away and I will follow.

2005
Last night I helped lead worship again and it went really well.  The Spirit was present!  I am so thankful for an outlet to sing.

2006
A week ago I had all four of my wisdom teeth taken out and I'm still not feeling great.  I haven't eaten anything solid yet..mostly eating peanut butter and oatmeal.  I miss using my teeth to chew.

2008
Chris will turn 28 tomorrow and how cool is it that we are in Thailand? We are planning to get a Thai massage, attend a cooking class at Bai Pai Cooking School, and have pizza and beer for dinner--his favorite thing.

0 comments: