Saturday, November 06, 2010

Day 6: A Picture of Something that Makes You Happy

I promise more things in life make me happy, but the first thing that popped into my head was coffee and dessert.  It's probably one of my favorite things to do by myself or with a friend.  It feels comforting and celebratory and slow-paced and I like it.  But other things make me happy, too, which I could have pictured above...my husband, my child, my dog, rain, a clean house, a good night's sleep, hiking, phone conversations with old friends, a good book, working in the yard, a road trip by myself, and watching old home movies.  What's your something happy?

1 comments:

Brittany P. said...

Besides the obvious family/friends :) ....the smell of Thanksgiving. Can't wait! Crisp fall days. Cozy scarves.... Apparently things I've been missing!