Monday, November 01, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 1

Day 1: Introduce yourself, recent picture, 15 interesting facts.

Hi, I'm Carey and I don't know if I want to blog anymore but I'm going to give this a try.

1. My love runs deep for my pooch, Marlow.
2. I'm a little obsessive with using up every item in my fridge before buying more.
3. I started running for the first time 11 months ago and have found that I really love it.
4. I would marry my husband all over again.
5. I'm pretty blessed to have great sister-in-laws.
6. It took us almost a year and a half to get pregnant the first time and it was not intentional the second time.
7. I miss cold weather and feel like that may be the thing that makes us move more north someday.
8. I would pick up every stray dog I found and take them home with me, if my husband let me.
9. I have sleep issues.
10. I hate malls, crowds, and shopping without a purpose.
11. If I wasn't a chef, I'd be a nurse.
12. I lost 50 pounds this year.
13. In general, I prefer sweet to salty.
14. I feel lonely often for deep friendships.
15. I wish we were invited to dinner more often at other people's houses.

2 comments:

Laura said...

yay! I'm not sure I like blogging either [shh, dont tell anyone okay?!] ... love you sister!

Emily said...

Oh please oh please blog!!! I would miss yours terribly!