Sunday, April 11, 2010

results.

10K TIMED F 25-29
Gun Time: 01:13:35
Chip Time: 01:10:22
Class Position: 516


Overall
Place
Age
Zip
Gen
Place
Total
Pace
Tot
Div
Tot
Gend
Tot
AG

5833
25
78745
2549
11:20/M
7596
3804
709



well, for my first race, i had a lot of fun. considering i forgot to eat dinner last night, had a bowl of ice cream instead, and didn't get too much sleep, i'm pretty pleased that i actually finished the run, not to mention i actually RAN the whole thing! thanks to all my friends who came out to support me, even if i didn't see you. :) this distance was fun, but for now, i'm not so sure how fun a half marathon would be. we will see.

4 comments:

Laura said...

You inspire me Carey! Seriously! I am so proud of you.

Sara @ Life With the Two said...

So proud of you! You're all kinds of awesome and stuff!

(Also, one of the first things I noticed in the pictures is that Vera was missing a sock. Once a mom, always a mom!)

Michelle said...

i am so proud of you. i was thinking about you all weekend! love you mee!

Karissa said...

good job, carey!