Thursday, February 04, 2010

on becoming a momma: part deux

man, i love it. thank goodness post postpartum depression didn't stay too long with me. i feel like i'm in my element. i can't believe vera is almost 4 months old already. i called chris at work today just to thank him for how hard he works to provide for us. i feel so very blessed that i get to stay home and raise our daughter. she is so stinkin sweet and i look forward to getting her from her crib every morning. when she's sleeping at night and i think of her, i just want to go wake her up and hold her--but i don't. :) we are in a good season. and she is my little tagalong now. i love running errands with her and having her attached to my hip. she's getting a lot more personality and is SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT, so we are really enjoying this stage.

2 comments:

Sara @ Life With the Two said...

I just love her. And I love hearing how much you love being a momma. I'm also glad that the PPD didn't stay around long.

Laura said...

Vera! She is so sweet ... just look at that smile! Miss y'all. Will call you soon.