Tuesday, October 27, 2009

made my day.

look what i got in the mail yesterday! what a pretty package. this was a complete surprise from a dear friend from my days at purdue. she's also owner of kiss 'n tell. i'm guessing she made these. it wouldn't surprise me. she's very crafty. i almost cried when i opened them and saw how beautiful they are.


the most adorable bibs ever. my girl will be eating in style! (take note of the precious owl card, too. she must have picked up on the owl sheets on vera's bed.)
AND an absolutely gorgeous quilt. i wish you could see it in person. seriously. beautiful. tummy time will be so fun now with such a pretty blanket to lay on.

thank you, karissa!! you're the best. i miss you.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

those are amazing! i love them!

Karissa said...

awww, I miss you too, Carey! I'm so glad you like the gift (yes, I did make them), and that it seems like they arrived at a good time to give you a little pick-me-up. Hang in there, I'm sure you'll start feeling the joy of motherhood soon. I know the early days were rough for my sisters, but they assure me that it gets better. Keep posting pictures of that cute baby, Cory and I do read even though we don't usually comment :)