Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Year Ago Today...

...We lost our Marlow in the big bad jungle of Austin's Greenbelt. Good news though, we found him 6 days later...so, this Friday we'll be celebrating our sweet pooch after his strict house arrest where he'll be locked inside until then. I still thank God every day that I have my puppy back. I love him so much. I'll probably end up spoiling him this week; bones, toys, extra love, play dates, etc., but all within closed doors, or at least in an enclosed yard. :)

Other shenanigans as of lately: Yesterday we drove to Waco to have dinner with friends, celebrating the graduation of their daughter from Baylor. (Picture below.) They really blessed us by paying for a delicious, expensive meal.

I've started to feel my little girl move around in my belly. That's exciting for me and it's a nice reminder that I actually am pregnant.

For this week it's pretty much just work except for a doctor appointment and dinner with friends on Wednesday night. We are looking forward to Memorial Day weekend with Chris's family. It's always so refreshing to get away, sleep in, eat well, and swim. Marlow loves his Texas grandparents, so it will be a fun trip for all.




Oh yeah, and did you know that Marlow's got his own furniture store in Waco? He keeps all kinds of secrets from me. A cafe in Jolietville, IN, an investigation office in Savannah, GA and now a furniture store. What's it gonna be next?

1 comments:

Michelle said...

that sneaky marlow!