Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Don't You Know I've Always Loved You?

Last week I made the most delicious key lime pie that I have ever tasted. And I am picky with what I would categorize as one of my all time favorite desserts. Hand squeezing two pounds of key limes definitely proved to be worth the effort, as well as adding zest into the filling and some almonds to the normal graham cracker crust. I love the tart creaminess of key lime pies, so I made it doubly-thick than most recipes. It was superb. I would definitely recommend making it. At least once a year I get a hankering for key lime pie and now I've found the recipe to whom I will forever be faithful.

1 comments:

Sara @ Life With the Two said...

Can you totally email me this recipe? I have been CRAVING key lime pie like a pregnant woman, but every time I buy a premade one, I take one bite and throw it away because it's just "eh".

And no. I am NOT pregnant. I've been tested this week thankyouverymuch!