Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Tuesday

Half a muffin, a banana, and grapefruit juice for breakfast.
(I love breakfast!)

I mostly cleaned in the morning, watered the grass, and sent some work emails.
Then a little lunch outside in our patio with Marlow.
Checked out this AWESOME new market near our house. I'm so excited to start shopping there. It's close to home and cheap.
I went thrifting in the afternoon. I struck lucky finding a couple of cute maternity pieces, a shirt for Chris, an awesome candle holder from Renovation Hardware, earrings AND these fierce boots!


Violet earrings will find a home on my lobes.


In the afternoon, Marlow and I went to Red Bud Park, which you can see is appropriately named for all the beautiful red bud blossoms this time of year.

The dog park is actually a peninsula, which means lots of water for the dogs to play in.
Then, we went home. I gave Marls a bath, made dinner, and hung out with hubby until his conference call started.
And to finish off the night, I went to the Cheesecake Factory with two friends to celebrate a birthday.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

fun day! cute boots, where did you thrift?