Wednesday, January 21, 2009

At Last

...Because it's now ingrained in my head after hearing it so many times and watching President Obama and the First Lady dance is so many times. What a gorgeous dress though, huh?

At last I am living my dream job. I would have never expected business to pick up so well and so quickly upon my return from vacation. Several opportunities were put in my lap with no marketing or referral--amazing! I've picked up a family for whom I cook for in their home during the week. They prefer to pay for the grocery bill and my time separately, which is not how I typically do my pricing, but it works really well for them and they are by far my favorite client. I get to work in a top-notch kitchen, buy amazing products to work with, sip vino with the Mrs. as she watches and talks to me, and feed and serve their whole family. Love it. I couldn't be happier. I never thought I would enjoy working as much as I do. What a blessing from the Lord.

2 comments:

Sara @ Life With the Two said...

How awesome! That is just wonderful. I'm so proud of you!

Laura said...

How wonderful! I'm so glad to hear things are picking up ... God is faithful!! Love you!

P.S. lets catch up soon