Sunday, November 02, 2008

November Already?

My body is exhausted from work. And the busy season is just beginning. I did a 12 hour day yesterday as I listened to the UTvTech game from the kitchen. It was a wedding reception/party for the couple who got married a month ago in Mexico. The bride was a Texas Tech graduate, the groom a Longhorn, and therefore a pretty interesting night. I have to admit that I only actually saw the last three minutes of the game, but that's all I needed to see. What an ending!

I worked on Halloween, but had the night off. I went and saw Carrie Underwood and enjoyed it very much. Chris is not a fan, to say the least, of country music, so I left him at home. I was proud of myself for not buying a single bag of Halloween candy this year.

I'm so tired and not looking forward to another busy week of work.

0 comments: