Thursday, August 21, 2008

Big News with Work

I've recently moved into a kitchen from which I'll be renting space to cook. It's a newly renovated, commercial kitchen located downtown. I've already undergone my first inspection by the State Board of Health, so Taste and See Fine Dining is getting more official every day. It's great to finally be cooking elsewhere than in my home kitchen. I'm expecting growth in my weekly meal service for the remaining of this year. Families are back from their summer travels, school is starting, and mouths need fed. I've got some fresh, new ideas for this season's arrivals of fall vegetables and fruits and can't wait to get started. Something about the change of a season makes me clean out and start fresh. Although it's still over 100 degrees here, autumn is approaching and thank goodness Hobby Lobby reminds me that it's not long before I need to get out my decorations for the season.

Tonight's Grub: Pan-seared Steelhead Trout with Tarragon Buerre Blanc, Farro with Hatch Chili and Toasted Pecans, Red Leaf Lettuce with Texas Peaches and Vinaigrette.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

can't wait to see pictures of it!