Monday, June 02, 2008

These Struck My Funny Bone

Wii Fit is comical to me. It "combines fun and fitness in one product. It can change how you exercise, how you balance, and even how you move." It's aim is to "get you off the couch and into action." You can check your BMI, your age according to how physically fit you are, and keep tabs on your daily progress of exercise using Wii Fit. Come on, people. Turn off the TV and move more.

Today as I was flipping through the channels, I saw a funny infomercial on QVC. It was advertising some sort of tan towel. Rub it on and you get that "natural sun-kissed look for the summer." Um, I don't think so. Orange is all I saw. But the funny part was that the model had half of her entire body "tan," or orange and the other half was natural and fair-skinned. One arm, one leg, half of her neck. It was hilarious.

Listening to the radio, I heard an advertisement for a car dealership in San Marcos. The guy's name was Jim Stanky.

2 comments:

Sara @ Life With the Two said...

Okay, definately laughing with you over here!

hollie marie said...

Oh my gosh- my mom totally bought some of those tan towels a couple years ago... wasnt so pretty.