Friday, May 23, 2008

Lost & Found


The last 5 days have been awful. We lost Marlow while hiking on the Greenbelt last Saturday. He got spooked by a biker riding fast through the trail and ran off. He's done this before, but this time he didn't come back. We searched for him that night until it got dark. And all day the next. And all day the next. Long story short, he backtracked all the way to where we had parked, then hung out in that neighborhood until we found him yesterday. What a stressful week it was. Honestly, I didn't think I would see my sweet pup again. But God is so good and so many people were praying for us. Thank you to all. Those prayers sustained us and got us through it. He returned to us, safe and sound, with nothing worse than fleas and being matted down with burrs. We are so happy. He is our Miracle Marlow. Thank You, Jesus!

2 comments:

Sara @ Life With the Two said...

I just let out a huge sigh of relief for you when your page loaded and there was a picture of Marlow. How I knew it was a NEW picture I don't know. But praise the Lord! I'm smiling here for you!!!!

Unknown said...

YEA!!!! What a story!