Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"I'm Going Back to Indiana, Indiana Here I Come"

Chris had a recruiting fair to attend at Purdue this week, and we decided to buy me a plane ticket, too. It was fun to get away and spend time with friends. Not many are left at Purdue, except for staff we worked with at Purdue Christian Campus House. I got to get together with my four, beloved high school girl friends. Below: Michelle, me, Jenny, Susan, Stephanie. It was so great to reconnect with them. It really blesses me every time I get to see them. We have all known each other for many years, so it's really cool to see the bond that we still have even though we live miles apart.
Jenny and I got to spend some quality time together this weekend. She was in Guatemala for the summer. I love her so much. God has absolutely blessed the both of us with our friendship over the past year. It really amazes me.

0 comments: