Sunday, August 05, 2007

Since July 19th








- We finished the wall in our dining room. It looks great after the paneling being torn down, getting texturized, and painted. Trim still needs painted and put up.

- I've continued enjoying cooking for my client, Nikki. I prepare 9 meals for her each week and she eats on them throughout the week until I see her again the following Tuesday evening. Lots of fun. This is where my creativity flourishes.

- I had 2 interviews and accepted a part-time position as a Foodie at Central Market. I'll start mid-August.

- My family visited for a week. We really loved having them here and they are quite possibly the easiest guests we've had. We got to show them around our city, eat at our favorite restaurants, and take them to our regular hang-out spots. They also got to see me graduate and eat my food. Chris's parents came into town for my graduation, as well. And, we got to help celebrate my Dad turning 60!

- This weekend we had more company--Laura and Josh came from Dallas. Again, fun times.

0 comments: